Are you interested in creating an account for the "Unknown No Longer" discussion board? You will need to request an invitation code. Please email "weboffice at vahistorical.org" and put "UNL Discussion Board" in the subject line.
Looking for my Father, Father in Petersburg Va. Cool Springs
  • cholt February 2012
    My name is Curtis Holt from Washington,DC 240-426-9222. My Father Eugene Walter Holt is from Peterburg,Va Cool Spring. And I'm trying to locate or find any infromation about our family tree and was he or other family was slave and who own them. My email is cholt15@verizon.net. Thank you.
  • brenda January 2013
    I am from Petersburg Va but I hv never heard of Cool Spring. There is a book on Amazon by the name African Americans of Petersburg. You can go and type the website www.amazon.com Type in the name of the book. I went to my local library. I gave them the name of the book, yr it was published and IBN number. Library will ck for you. If they dont hv the book, they will ck with other libraries. Some websites are: www.vahistorical.org, www.petersburg history.org. Was he a member of the military? Good luck

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register and Comment