Are you interested in creating an account for the "Unknown No Longer" discussion board? You will need to request an invitation code. Please email "weboffice at vahistorical.org" and put "UNL Discussion Board" in the subject line.
Hayes, Hays, Pettus, Pettris in Mecklenburg, VA
  • dotfree May 2012
    Looking for information about families with the variation of names listed above who lived in Mecklenburg VA.
  • pharziy February 2013
    I am a Hayes from Mecklenburg Co. I am currently researching this info too. I have no idea if we are related. Is there someone in particular you were searching for?
  • charlotte March 2013
    Vibrations, I am the great-grand daughter of Lucius Hayes and Della Pettus of Va., they relocated to Atlantic City, New Jersey, in the 1940's.....they gave birth to, 8 children, and from that are five generations numbering well over 200 plus. email me at, shewhositsinthenorth@gmail.com
  • unldavidh August 1
    I am a Hayes searching for records on my 2nd Great Grand parents, James Hayes born in 1828 and Mary born in 1835 in Mecklenburg, VA. Please contact me if you have any information.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register and Comment