Are you interested in creating an account for the "Unknown No Longer" discussion board? You will need to request an invitation code. Please email "weboffice at vahistorical.org" and put "UNL Discussion Board" in the subject line.
Looking for family of Daniel Webster and Ada Jones and family
  • Paula August 2012
    I'm looking for information on my great-grandfather and mother's family. I believe they were born somewhere around 1862. I also think they were from the Holy Neck District (part) Holland town, Nansemond, Va. I know some of their children were Joseph Richard Jones (eventually moved to Norfolk, Va), Elizabeth (Lizzie) Jones Worrell, Susie Jones, (not sure of married name), Emma Jones Blowe (Suffolk), Laura Jones, Claudie Jones, Katie Jones, Edith Jones, Cora Jones George (move to Hampton). I cannot find any information on their lives, families, deaths, or dates of anything. I need help. Thanks
  • gerry March 2013
    I have a laura jones in mcdowell west VA born 1884 in Salt Creek Amherst VA . died 1934
  • Paula April 2013
    Thank you for the information. It is greatly appreciated. Do you have any more information that would be helpful? Do you know who this person is and/or how they are related? Thanks for your help.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register and Comment