Are you interested in creating an account for the "Unknown No Longer" discussion board? You will need to request an invitation code. Please email "weboffice at vahistorical.org" and put "UNL Discussion Board" in the subject line.
Royall or Royal
  • ellinoreharris September 2011
    Hello: I am looking for information on the parents of Abraham Royall born in 1835 in Virginia or North Carolina. He married Clarissa Andrews (born 1845)who was a slave in Alabama and Virginia. They settled in Henderson County, Athens, Texas in 1860, and stayed there until both past away.
  • Parents for Abraham are William Royall Sr 1794-1870 and a Elizabeth ? 1820-?
    Abraham died 18 Nov 1911 Athens,Texas.Clarissa his wife 25 Dec 1844-20 Mar 1884.info found on Ancestry
  • LauranettLauranett October 2011
    Congratulations! It is wonderful to have sites like Ancestry and the various sites I list under related resources. Thanks for sharing your news. Lauranett
  • urq61 February 2013
    Hi did Abraham have a son William abt 1866 in Virginia and move to New York also was a Mulatto?
  • Abraham Royall did have a son William born 1867 in Texas.found a 1870 federal census on ancestry for a Abraham Royall,wife Clarisy(25 yrs),Henry F 8 yrs,john C 5 yrs,William 3 yrs,Malinda 1 yrs.This is all that I could find,I`ll keep searching.Abraham Royall was listed as 35 yrs.being born in North Carolina in 1835

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register and Comment