Are you interested in creating an account for the "Unknown No Longer" discussion board? You will need to request an invitation code. Please email "weboffice at vahistorical.org" and put "UNL Discussion Board" in the subject line.
Willis Fields
  • Jeanboscobotsho November 2012
    Looking information about Willis Fields, born in Virginia between 1849-1857 (parents unknown). Appeared in Virginia Census in 1870, living in Monroe Ward of Richmond, Henrico County
  • mcurtis64 February 2013
    Not sure how this ties, but I am researching the Fields family from Middlesex County Virginia. Please contact me so we can compare notes perhaps I have some information you are looking for.
  • mpaaghs March 2013
    The Middle Peninsula African-American Genealogical and Historical Society of Virginia (MPAAGHS), which covers Middlesex County, has a surnames list at:

http://mpaagenealogicalsociety.org/surnames.php

To sort the list by "County", click on the "County/City" heading at the top of the table.

If you would like to add to this list, just click on the "Add Surname to Surnames List" link located just above the top of the list.
  • PMansfield March 2013
    I am searching Family Name Mansfield. Research shows family also used name Mansfields, Fields and Manafee. Family is from Wake, Virginia - Middlesex County, VA

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register and Comment