Are you interested in creating an account for the "Unknown No Longer" discussion board? You will need to request an invitation code. Please email "weboffice at vahistorical.org" and put "UNL Discussion Board" in the subject line.
my mysterious Hightowers
  • BDH2013 May 2013
    My great grandfather name is Isaiah Hightower who married My gg Lucy Waites from Hearne, TX. The Hightower name has always been a mystery for the family .I have taken the dutiful task to update my family tree . The last family tree update was done in 1985. At that time we were only able to go as far back as my great great grandparents .
    Unfortunately since that time we have lost many of our elders and information was lost. The information I had gathered so far I believe his parents are Jonah "Jones" Hightower and Henrietta Williams . From this union I believe they had 14 children . I think they originated from Macon Georgia. I'm at a brick wall with my Hightowers. I would love to know more but don't know where else to look and hoping for some assistance .
    I'm a beginner in this this has been an exciting journey. I would love to hear more about the Hightower family. Thank you in advance for any information you can give me . Thank you and god bless !!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register and Comment