Are you interested in creating an account for the "Unknown No Longer" discussion board? You will need to request an invitation code. Please email "weboffice at vahistorical.org" and put "UNL Discussion Board" in the subject line.
dawson family
  • mrdee February 2012
    anyone hear of dawson family
  • atucker February 2012
    Also looking for ancestors of Council Dawson, NC
  • iwanttoknow February 2012
    I do not have any information of any dawson families from Virginia. However, I am a descendant of the Dawsons from Georgia--maybe around Mitchell County and its surrounding areas.
  • Need2know February 2012
    We have a Dawson branch in our family tree. David R Dawson (about 1868) - 1910 Census shows birthplace as NC. Haven't been able to find his parents. He married Julia Holmes from Richmond VA.
  • Need2know July 2012
    I think I have the branch you may be looking. I have a David R Dawson married to Julia Holmes from Richmond Va. I do have additional information and am willing to share. Please feel free to contact me.
  • garrisl1 October 2012
    There is a line of Dawsons in Craven County North Carolina. Names include Oliver Dawson and his wife Sallie Dixon. They are listed in the 1870 and 1880 census including their children.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register and Comment